Early Art Deco Diamond Box Estate Pin
A striking diamond box estate pin from the Early Art Deco era, this prized piece showcases a platinum top and 14kt yellow gold bottom adorned with 23 old mine cut diamonds. Diamond gems sparkle brilliantly to create an inspiringly luxurious look. Measuring 2.5in long, this piece is a wonderful addition to any jewelry collection.
- Early Art Deco Diamond Box Estate Pin
- Platinum Top and 14kt Yellow Gold Bottom
- 23 pcs Old Mine Cut Diamonds
- Estimated 1.10ct TW Diamonds Average VS-SI2
- 2.5in long
- Estate and Vintage Collection